RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to sell my 2007 Z1000 with only 3,877 miles. Need down payment $$$ for home purchase. The bike is in mint condition. Never down. Never raced/stunted/abused in any way (I'll leave that up to you kids:). Mature (52 year old) rider.

Extras include:
Pazzo levers
Fender eliminator
LED lit license bracket
OEM solo rear seat cowl (with stock rear seat)
1" risers (mo' comfy)

I am asking $5,000. The bike is located in Springfield, Illinois. Will consider delivery for travel expenses. Photo's can be seen at the link below.

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g352/denis1029/

If you need more pics, PM me.

Thank you for your consideration. You will not be disappointed by the condition of this bike.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Realistically, with leftover 2010's going in the $7500-8000 range, your price might be a bit high.

Rob

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Realistically, with leftover 2010's going in the $7500-8000 range, your price might be a bit high.

Rob
Point taken, Rob. I don't want to nickel and dime this thing out forever. Let's get on with it....

New price: $5,000.

(delivery of this bike to your home is still an option...but not a free one anymore)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been having a difficult time posting pics. Hoping to get them up this weekend. In the meanwhile, please PM me with an email address and I'll get some right to you.

Believe me, -like you- I always want to see pics of the bikes I'm looking to buy. Not having them up is hurting my sale and depriving the Forum of a glance at a beautiful (and very inexpensive) gem of a Z1000.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man, if you were closer I would be all over it. Very nice bike.

Thanks

Matt C.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Bump for a clean bike, where did you get the license bracket from? Interested in swapping levers for my stock ones plus cash, not forcing you to it, just curious.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The license bracket is sold by Custom Dynamics (Item LPF-HRZ-B-LP...$35) it's a plug-and-play hook up, and well made (all 6 original LED's still working after 3 years). It is bright, but "cool". I can recommend this product to all.

As far as the levers...I'm lazy. You're not too far away from me - if you come and change them out for some scratch-free originals, they are yours for free.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Wow, I just googled it. About a 5 hour 30 min. drive for me. This is tempting, especially for some Pazzo's. Are the adjustments black as well? Look like it in the picture, just couldn't tell. PM your e-mail to me and I can give you some pictures of mine.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Denis, didn't get the PM.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Congratulations on the sell, Denis. Was nice talking with you the few times we spoke. Let us know what you decide on for you next bike!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts