RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I hate to part with my Z, my wife has insisted that I focus more on being a responsible father. I understand what she is saying and have made the decision to sell one of the most enjoyable bikes I have ever owned. I bought the bike with 300 miles on it and it has never been dropped or wrecked. Always garaged and I've never abused it. I installed the MRA Vario-tour screen on it and have the original screen and seat cowl still in factory packaging. I am located in SC and accept cash only. You may email me at [email protected] for more information on the bike.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ummmm.... how much are you asking for it?

What's the longest period of time it has gone without being started (same gas sitting in the tank and in the throttle bodies)?

Chain looks rusted but that can come from simple humidity.

Inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummmm.... how much are you asking for it?

What's the longest period of time it has gone without being started (same gas sitting in the tank and in the throttle bodies)?

Chain looks rusted but that can come from simple humidity.

Inquiring minds want to know!
Sorry.........was at work and totally forgot to add the asking price......

I am asking $4500 for it which is just under book value for it. It has never gone any lengthy period of time without being at least started, although simply starting her usually ended up with an "Aww hell lets take her for a spin!!!" Never have I ever gone out and hit the starter and not had it instantly fire off and purr for me. It is due for a service,and I will be taking it in to accomplish that next week as soon as my work schedule allows.

·
Registered
631 Posts
It's a beautiful machine, same year as mine. Your pictures remind me of the day I brought her home!

Someone should snap this up pretty quickly. Good luck with the sale, I wish I could afford it. I'd love to have a spare duplicate bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a beautiful machine, same year as mine. Your pictures remind me of the day I brought her home!

Someone should snap this up pretty quickly. Good luck with the sale, I wish I could afford it. I'd love to have a spare duplicate bike.
I remember the first time I cracked open the throttle on this bike.......sheer excitement!! I have only seen three other Z's in SC since I have owner her and it has always turned heads no matter where I have ridden. I am so torn over selling it, but, I have two sons 3 and 5 years old and my wife is a dispatcher for local law enforcement. She has heard and dispatched so many bike fatalities this summer that she really has put the heat on me to part ways with my Blue Dragon......:sadpace:

As God is my witness........one day I WILL own another Blue Dragon Z!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts