RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great bike - all mods listed in my signature. It's got 25K on the clock, but that's a bit overinflated due to the gearing change without the purchase of a speedo healer. 2nd owner, Runs great, whole-life garage kept, run with Amzoil, valve adjutment done around 5K ago. Power pure rear, PP 2CT front, both with 75-80% life left. Never dropped and always treated really nice.

Kid number 2 due in december and I am starting to feel the crunch of time. This bike deserves a good home and to be ridden.

pm or email for pix: [email protected]

$3,500 for a forum member

one more thing, the bellypan is currently off and has experienced a little bit of scuffing from rt. 33 in WVA and rt. 129 in NC/TN. The road just got too close and I had to throw the bp at it for protection. I'll include that in the sale however, makes a nice shield. I also have some T-rex stands, a battery tender, and some luggage that I would be willing to drop on the new owner as a 'thank you' for supporting my new daughter.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Great bike - all mods listed in my signature. It's got 25K on the clock, but that's a bit overinflated due to the gearing change without the purchase of a speedo healer. 2nd owner, Runs great, whole-life garage kept, run with Amzoil, valve adjutment done around 5K ago. Power pure rear, PP 2CT front, both with 75-80% life left. Never dropped and always treated really nice.

Kid number 2 due in december and I am starting to feel the crunch of time. This bike deserves a good home and to be ridden.

pm or email for pix: [email protected]

$3,500 for a forum member

one more thing, the bellypan is currently off and has experienced a little bit of scuffing from rt. 33 in WVA and rt. 129 in NC/TN. The road just got too close and I had to throw the bp at it for protection. I'll include that in the sale however, makes a nice shield. I also have some T-rex stands, a battery tender, and some luggage that I would be willing to drop on the new owner as a 'thank you' for supporting my new daughter.
Damn, you too man? Getting rid of mine as well :sadpace:

bump for wakers, good dude, very nice bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts