RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now is the time to upgrade your 03-06 Z1000 with these fully adjustable 636 suspension parts!! With the these parts you can keep you stock fender.

I have for sale:
A set of 04 636 forks with new seals and oil. Straight and clean -$225
03 636 rear shock - immaculate - $75
636 front calipers with stock bolts, set of 10mm caliper spacers - clean - $40

Actual shipping charges will be added to all items.

Or, if you want all of it...bargain at $375 shipped (to lower 48)

(sold) 04 636 front axle - $20

thank you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
interested in all minus the rear shock. have you had this mounted in a Z1000 before?? i have a 03' and i want it to be a simple bolt on job on the weekend. i dont want to going around town looking for odd washer, bolts, spacers, etc. i need to find an old thread about the 636 front end swap and read the step by step. btw what spring rates do you have in them now??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would you know if there rear shock will fit the 2007 Z750??? I've looked around it seems its only the 05-06??

Because I'll take the rear shock if it does!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bigwill,

This is the easiest bolt on set up out there to up grade the first gen z1000. You can keep your stock fender and don't need anything machined or chopped. The front forks are still the stock springs rates. And, no I never got around to installing them on the bike. Which might be for sale after this season.

Check out this link - it is will be a great help. Pay-Pal is fine as well.

http://www.riderforums.com/showthread.php?t=29227

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you know if there rear shock will fit the 2007 Z750??? I've looked around it seems its only the 05-06??

Because I'll take the rear shock if it does!
I know for the Z1000 there more monkeying around trying to fit 05-06 shock to make it work over the 03-04 shock. I don't know about fitment for your Z750.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
How much life do the pads have left?

·
Registered
38 Posts
bdz1k,
atschach asked a good question, how much life is left on the pads?? are there no pads or are they up for replacing. then can you give me a price for everything minus the rear shock. after reading an old threadon 636 swap, all i need is longer bolts and new brake lines with extented length. possible for you to find out the cost of shipping to hong kong and to calgary, AB, canada. if its really cheaper to send to calgary i can always pick it up when i go back for holidays. but it always nicer to get the damn kit and install it asap so i can ride it!
cheers

ps. sorry about the delay in reply - opposite side of the world.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have the pads but dont know the condition. I'll take a look tomorrow at the pads and send you some pics.

I'll sell you everything but the rear shock plus the pads for $275

I can also check on shipping DHL or Fed Ex to HK and Calgary - what are the postal codes?

·
Registered
38 Posts
for hong kong there is no postal code, it would be just my home address and then Hong kong island, for calgary its T2X 3B2. also, i dont want to be PITA, but in the pics the calipers looks good, but the tube at the very end (left one in the pic) has a bit of paint chip where the calipers mount or is it just me?? no nicks/dents/stratches on the inner tubes(shiny part) outer tubes(gold part) right??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
No nicks or dents or scratches on the inner tubes, Gold outer tubes have slight marks from the triple clamps (don't think they will show). Painted bottom ends of forks have some wear.

I checked the pads and they need to be replaced.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm interested as well, can I get shipping to 83814?

·
Registered
12 Posts
636 Shock

Hi

I am interested in the rear shock if its a simple bolt on to Z1000 and if any thing is shorter than standard as I am a small rider .

What would it cost to post to Perth Australia?

Dave(red-beard)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts