RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for where and how much you got your stands?

I am looking for best price/highest quality for money spent...

·
Registered
50 Posts
One thing to keep in mind. If you still have the oem exhausts on the 2010 Z, do not leave the spools in while riding. They will hit the bottom of your cans, denting the exhaust and possibly ruining the hole the spools screw into.

·
Registered
131 Posts
One thing to keep in mind. If you still have the oem exhausts on the 2010 Z, do not leave the spools in while riding. They will hit the bottom of your cans, denting the exhaust and possibly ruining the hole the spools screw into.
Good to hear that I am not the only one, as I fitted a set of Evotec ones and for a week I thought the roads were really bumpy as the bike was jumping around all over the place!!!! Until I saw 2 nasty dents underneath the slip-ons...DERRRRRRRR

·
Registered
88 Posts

hhmmmm....
didn't know there was a clearance issue. thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My left hand can was a bit close, so I just undid the exhaust clamp & hangar, Rotated the can for clearance & tightened it all up. No problems!
Note though, my spools are fairly short at 30mm overal length.
Still a good thing to watch out for though.
You would think they would have thought of this in the design stage as they put the mounts for spools on!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts