RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to order myself a Lumi Glow Formotion Clock, but before I do I have a question. There is a GA series of the clock and a GP series of the clock. The GA series comes with hardware mounts and the GP series does not, instead it comes with a sticky pad. The GA and GP are the same clocks otherwise, but the GA costs $42.95 and the GP costs $23.95. What one do I need to order? Does anyone know? A $19 dollar difference seems kind of much to me. Thank you in advance for any information.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use the same clock with the mounting hardware. I'm too lazy to try to figure out a do it yourself system. Plus I know this baby ain't coming off with the way I installed it.

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
The one problem I see with the Formotion clock is that you need to replace the battery when it goes dead.

A cuckoo clock does not use batteries. Just have to find one small enough like this chap did...

Andy

·
Registered
418 Posts
Lumi Glow Formotion Clock ?

Sorry, I'm a little new to bikes and never heard of it,
I just bought a $9 wrist watch from Wal-Mart and
strapped it to the handlebars ;)

Call me cheap but $42 is a bit much to know the time.

Andy, Love the pics . . keep 'em comin' :laugh:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Netlore said:
Lumi Glow Formotion Clock ?

Sorry, I'm a little new to bikes and never heard of it,
I just bought a $9 wrist watch from Wal-Mart and
strapped it to the handlebars ;)

Call me cheap but $42 is a bit much to know the time.

Andy, Love the pics . . keep 'em comin' :laugh:
Yup, I thought about the wrist watch thing too, but since it is Christmas I am going to get it anyway. The clock looks nice too, gotta treat yourself to somethings I guess.:smilewink

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I went to Radio Shack and asked them if they had a small weatherproof clock with a stick-on or velcro back. They didn't, but the salesman asked me "why don't you just get a cheap wristwatch and use it?". Uh, good idea I thought.

I guess I was looking for something a little bigger than a wristwatch that I could mount down inside the fairing. You can mount and see a lot of potential stuff down there. Not really into a $42 clock either though. Decisions decisions. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts