RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Andy............. looks like you might be on to something. Can you make a solid green bike with the color from the side panels, of the Joker's bike above. Thats one :cool: color. Sure would look better than the Barney purple:(

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ethan, I'm impressed !! That's a really neat find.

The competition is on ! - (s)he who finds the weirdest accessory wins ... [something memorable that Jarel can decide]

:(

·
Registered
706 Posts
Request

Best Regards Team:

ANDY: Please can you color a ZR-7 on deep purple...? Everything else leave it stock.

I have Photoshop 5.0 on my computer but I only use it to "retouch" the brightness/contrast of the pictures that I scan..! I'm far away of your habilites with the program...! I'm really impress...!

Lets make a new section called: "ZR-7/S Color Gallerie"...!

Ride Safe..!

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Thanks for the picture Andy......so:cool: .......I like the green bike but lets put the accessories back to stock color(maybe chrome wheels). And will you please post some tips and tricks for PhotoShop. I have PS 5 at home and PS 6 at work but I havn't taken the time to learn the program just bits and pieces. I have about 4 graphic programs but my puter is old (350 amd) and damn near full so it takes forever on some programs. Again thanks for taking the time to make the picture.............Al

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
Here are the steps to change the color in Photoshop.

1) Go to the professional images at zr-7.com.
2) Click on a small picture to view the full size.
3) Right click mouse, click Copy
4) Bring up Photoshop
5) File > New > OK
6) Edit > Paste

At this point you have have the picture in photoshop to adjust

7) Image > Adjust > Selective Color
8) Play with the slide bars to change color.

You can get a variety of color using this tool, but don't expect to get yellow.

That's it, wasn't that easy... :smilewink

Andy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts