RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saddleman Midnight Express slant bags with EasyBrackets for the Mean Streak. EasyBracket mounts are designed for use with the stock strut covers and allow both locking the bags on the bike and for quick removal with a key. Bag access straps are also lockable. The lowest prices I’ve seen for this setup new is $121 for the bags and $139 for the EasyBrackets. That’s $260 new + shipping. I’ve sold my Mean Streak and have no use for the bags.

Will sell for $95 shipped to the lower 48 states. I’m including $15 for shipping so if you live outside of the lower 48 I’ll ship if you cover the additional shipping charge.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested. Do you have any pics of them on the bike?
Not on mine but let me see if I can get some pics from Ron (member rkr0923). He bought them new and had them on his bike for a little bit. He made some changes to his bike and then listed the bags on here for $180 a few months ago. I bought them from him as part of a project for setting my streak up for some two up riding. I installed them for a week then took it all apart to mod a Vulcan Classic driver/passenger seat setup on the bike. I never finished the project before Paul (member fullercnc) bought my bike a few weeks ago and I picked up a loaded Vulcan 2000. Paul wants to go for the solo bobber look and wasn't interested in bags. So no pics on mine. But I might can get Ron (rkr0923) to post some pics of when they were on his sweet ride.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the only pic I can find.....maybe it will help. Good price btw
[/URL][/IMG]
And just like Superman, Ron comes to save the day!!!

For the brief period I had them on before starting the rear end modding, I saw that the bags integrated very well with the strut covers, shocks, footpegs and exhaust. Pretty much a perfect fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts