RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crashed the bike about 10 years ago and finally getting around to selling of the parts.

Hard side luggage barely used/like new. They were not installed when the bike went down.

One of them unfortunately had a key broke off in lock, but can likely be extracted easily...sticking the other half of key in lock you can still rotate/open the units.

The mounting rack is cracked on one area (photo) from crash but could be easily welded and a quick coat of paint. Alternatively looks like Givi still sells a new rack for it for $83: https://www.giviusa.com/my-motorcycle/kawasaki/zr7-99-04/436f-monorack-sidearms-detail

$100 + S/H.

IMG_8751.JPG IMG_8750.JPG IMG_8747.JPG IMG_8748.JPG IMG_8749.JPG

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I'm impressed you've kept it 10 years if it hasn't been ridden. Original Kawi branded luggage is hard to find.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Life took a turn...married/kid...no time"

I'll be starting part it out soon. Unfortunately it's been sitting outside a long time and some parts are starting to go. Doing spring cleaning this weekend and found my nice Joe Rocket jackets for me and wife that are in really good shape. Wife only had hers for a week or two before the wipeout with her on back. Went a little wide on a curve, rock/gravel run-off from hillside on edge of road, bike flipped into the wall at about 35, wife/I went flying....cracked upper humerus and massive inner thigh bruises for me, and a dislocated finger, some skin, and a little knee crunch for her.

I do miss the ride some days though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts