RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The D&D slip-on has been used for about 6 months and is in pretty good shape. It is very loud but it is a good loud. It sounds like an Indy car at full throttle. Make offer.

·
Registered
373 Posts
PRETTY good shape?:? Why are you selling it? More details and I will consider it. I'm in the market now. Tom, knows what is in store for my bike. I begin the Mod's next week.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling it because I'm selling my bike. Pretty good shape means it has some water spots that need to be polished out. I don't know how they got there. The bike was covered while I was overseas.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I have the bike sold. If not, I'll send it to you in the original box for $150. No scratches. It just needs to be polished with WENOL or something like that. It just has some water spots on it.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm a little interested...what does it sound like at low revs...high pitch or low rumble? Is there a simple way to make it slightly quieter? Thanks, and I also await some nice pics.

Matt ☼¿☼

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Do you know if it will for sure fit a 2002 ZR-7s? What about shipping to Montreal?

How bout Canadian at par??? :smilewink

Matt ÿ¿ÿ

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Robert, I still have the clip-ons but they are a pain in tthe *** to take off. If you want them, make me an offer.

Matt, the pipe should fit the 2002. I don't think there is any difference. If it costs more to ship to Canada I would want more for the pipe. I don't know if it's more though.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm gonna decide ASAP if I want to buy the pipe or not. Do you want me to find out how much it will cost to ship here? How were you going to ship it? If you can find out, that's even better, as the package will be leaving from US...so I don't know if the people here will know prices in US.
If yes, how would you like me to pay--I'm not picky. Also if by chance it doesn't fit, and there's no easy mod I can do to make it fit, would you be willing to reimburse me (although I'm sure all this won't be a problem)?

Matt Ä¿Ä

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm sure it would fit. If you buy it, I will ship it in a box with news paper for padding. I'll check the kawasaki website to see if the pipes are the same part number. I'll also call UPS to see about shipping.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts