RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
82nd Chairborne
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale by first owner: 2000 Kawasaki ZR-7 with 14k miles.

Full Disclosure: This motorcyle has been sitting in my garage for 2 years and well maintained 'til I parked it (bought a Triumph Speed Triple). It needs a new battery and the carberators will probably need to be cleaned. It was gently dropped ONCE so there are some scratches on the engine case.

Upgrades: I've pretty much already done everything you'll plan on doing to this fine motorcycle, but I still have the stock bits. Corbin leather seat, Kerker slip-on muffler, progressive fork springs with Racetech Gold Valve Emulators, New Racetech rear shock, K&N airfilter, LED turn signals and brake lights, steel braided brake lines, a Competition Werkes fender eliminator kit, and color-matched flyscreen and belly pan. I'll also throw in the shop manual.

Great bike for beginners as well as experienced riders. Selling it because I need to make some room in my garage.

Asking $2000 for the motorcycle as is, but I'm also willing to sell of the easy to remove bolt-on parts (flyscreen, belly pan, slip-on exhaust, and Corbin seat - make an offer on those, I like to haggle). Photo available on request.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
make an offer on those, I like to haggle
Negative. If you're posting an item for sale it will have a price listed.

·
82nd Chairborne
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops. I'm sorry.

Flyscreen $150
Belly Pan $150
Corbin Leather Seat $200
Kerker Slip-on $200

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Thanks...rules are rules.

·
82nd Chairborne
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And that's a Hyper-pro adjustable rear shock, not a racetech.

·
82nd Chairborne
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For Sale by first owner: 2000 Kawasaki ZR-7 with 14k miles. Asking $2000 Firm. Will help with delivery in Virginia.

Full Disclosure: This motorcyle has been sitting in my garage for 2 years and well maintained 'til I parked it (bought a Triumph Speed Triple). It needs a new battery and the carberators will probably need to be cleaned. It was gently dropped ONCE so there are some scratches on the engine case.

Upgrades: I've pretty much already done everything you'll plan on doing to this fine motorcycle and I still have most of the stock bits:
Corbin leather seat
Kerker slip-on muffler
progressive fork springs with Racetech Gold Valve Emulators
New Hyper-pro rear shock (way more adjustment than the stock)
LED turn signals and brake lights
steel braided brake lines
Competition Werkes fender eliminator kit
color-matched flyscreen (holeshot) and belly pan

I'll also throw in the shop manual.

Great bike for beginners as well as experienced riders. Selling it because I need to make some room in my garage.

Pics available upon request (please include email address)

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Threads merged.

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Good reminder that I need to get my wife's ZR-7 running again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts