·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry but you won't get any support from me.
I don't agree with the theory in general and ESPECIALLY not in an area where a lot of white hairs have trouble seeing semi-trucks.....much less bikes. :Wow1:

Thats your prerogative, though signing the petition doesnt force you to lane share, it could just get the house to vote on it.

Being stuck between white hairs, and Semi trucks is a perfect example of when lane splitting could be used to put the biker in a safer position.:poke:

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Let's see. I lane split last week in Fort Walton Beach because of the major traffic jam on 98 west because of that cruel wreck. I was heading east on Hollywood and people were all jammed up from all the cars trying to get to 98. I would have melted if I sat in that traffic. It was worth the risk of a ticket.

I would not lane split moving cars though. Way too dangerous.

tracktimplz, are you familiar with the California rules for lane splitting?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's see. I lane split last week in Fort Walton Beach because of the major traffic jam on 98 west because of that cruel wreck. I was heading east on Hollywood and people were all jammed up from all the cars trying to get to 98. I would have melted if I sat in that traffic. It was worth the risk of a ticket.

I would not lane split moving cars though. Way too dangerous.

tracktimplz, are you familiar with the California rules for lane splitting?
yes, very much so.

Heres a video for more info on cali's lane splitting. How and Why Motorcycle Lane Splitting is Safe and Good - RideApart - YouTube

two wheel, we gotta go on a ride some time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts