RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like it. Don't remember how long ago I bought it, but it has been quite a while.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Looks awesome!!! I see you got the ball milled chrome door, looks sharp! I like how Dave does the ball-mill lines on the door where they are level with the bike. Nice touch.
Heck, your whole bike looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Looks good. I'm surprised, I thought you always had one installed.

I do like the ways the milled door plays off the cylinder fins.

·
Registered
635 Posts
It looks good, blends right in with your strut covers and cylinder fins. Having that storage space is real nice.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looks AWESOME 2wheel, not only the hotbox but your whole setup. VERY clean. But why put those stickers on your lower forks like that, they sell little plates that bolt onto your frame for insp stickers etc. also is that your horn or a speaker on the top part of your engine guard?

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks AWESOME 2wheel, not only the hotbox but your whole setup. VERY clean. But why put those stickers on your lower forks like that, they sell little plates that bolt onto your frame for insp stickers etc. also is that your horn or a speaker on the top part of your engine guard?
No inspections here. That was to get on the base. Will be removing soon since no longer required.

Horn is stuck on the frame. Never use it, but thought I better have it.

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I was out for a ride on the Mean Streak and my wife texted me a grocery request.

I didn't have the bags on, but figured I'd try out the hot box and stuff the rest in my jacket if need be. I was able to fit 8 yoplait yogurts and a 1/2 gallon of milk in the Hot Box. Awesome!

·
Registered
923 Posts
HELL yea, I can fit soooo much stuff in that thing, it surprises me all the time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts