RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I'm thinking about selling my beloved Z.

I'd like to get my wife out more and she's just plain scared of my Z and, frankly, she hates the sport bike pillion position.

I've got an obsession with late 70's CB750K's and might go that route but, anyway.....
I'm thinking $3500? Bear in mind that I don't have any of the factory parts and the tank has two blemishes in the paint (previous owner had installed ill-fitting aftermarket side covers) that have been touched up but I never bothered to have the tank resprayed because I really almost never see them.
OH, and the GPS listed in my signature will not be included.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Great bike, Great mods, Descent miles, Descent price

GLWS!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should add that the valve clearances were checked at 20k and all were within spec.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Bump, nice bike for the price!

Hey Nate man... wanna' buy my 78 cb550? Needs a little tlc but, I'm talking cheap.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack. For the upgrades you have that is well worth it for that Z. Akra full system is a beaut' :bling: I moved from Fla. 4 months ago, sure do miss it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, nice bike for the price!

Hey Nate man... wanna' buy my 78 cb550? Needs a little tlc but, I'm talking cheap.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack. For the upgrades you have that is well worth it for that Z. Akra full system is a beaut' :bling: I moved from Fla. 4 months ago, sure do miss it.
You're not 'round here anymore??? See what I miss when I avoid the interwebs for a while..... Didn't know that.

PM me the stats on your 550, dude. If you don't mind

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what am I, crazy???

I'm not gonna sell this bike.....

what was I thinking.................:buttkick:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts