RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all !! :)

does anyone have any experience with these jackets sold by the same company that sells Draggin Jeans?

I like the black leather with yellow stripe, they also sell a perforated jacket with armor....they look okay on the website, but i'd rather hear from someone who has had one....

www.dragginjeans.com

thanks,

pete
:angel:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
looks nice but i haven't seen one in person. i really like the stripe pattern too. see what their return policy is. maybe you can order it and return it if you don't like it.

also, check out the closeout jackets at new enough leathers:

http://www.newenough.com/closeoutjacketsandpants.htm

all of these jackets have padding, the fast company does not. i have the hjc retro II in yellow and i love it! great fit and quality. my friend bought one in blue immediately after wearing mine for one ride :)

these jackets are more expensive than the fast company but offer more protection because of the padding. new enough is a great company with friendly, personal sevice and a money back guarantee. i really like them.

scott :)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep...I like the newenough site...I've nothing but good things about them....Fast Company has a couple of new lines for sale, the "Rambler", "air-Flow", and two non-leather jackets with armour now. The Rambler looks pretty good, they've got red, black and "BLUE". My favorite color! :D I still think the blue bikes go faster!!!!:~

Ride Safe!

Pete
:cool:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I can vouch for the folks at New Enough. I received four (count 'em , FOUR) different jackets from them as I was trying to acheive the perfect fit. They kept sending different jacket sizes with no complaint, and they sent them immediately, not waiting for me to return the wrong size.

After not quite liking the fit of a Wintex Rush (three of them!), I went with a Joe Rocket Meteor (it only took one...).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts