RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Part number K53001-249. It's time to let this go to someone who can enjoy it. I bought it for my 2011 Ninja 1000, and then never used it. $130 shipped anywhere in continental US serviced by UPS. Remember, shipping is expensive. Catalog description:

Two-piece Gel Seat provides long-distance support and comfort for rider and passenger

Gel Insert In Both Sections Evens Out Seating Pressure
Stylish Carbon Fiber Pattern
Embossed "Ninja" Logo On Rear Seat
100% Complete For Replacement Of The Stock Seat
Factory Seat Base And Components For A Factory Fit

COMPATIBLE MODELS
NINJA® 1000: 2013, 2012, 2011
NINJA® 1000 ABS: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Price reduced.

Reactions: Darky

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hmm, the member formerly known as d a r k y , is now just a bunch of stars..... ffs

·
American Legion Rider
122 Posts
Hmm, the member formerly known as d a r k y , is now just a bunch of stars..... ffs
I can't find anything like that so if you can get a screen image of it I'd like to see it. A proof kind of thing.
Interesting. Maybe you can message the Vertical Scope Admin and ask why - it has nothing to do with the local Admins.
Highly possible this member requested their account be deleted. He may have got caught in the transition from changing his userid from random numbers when they ask to be deleted to the word Guest. It's definitely a Super Admin kind of change but I can't find a thing associated with that userid, either as d a r k y or asterisks or any kind. That's why a screenshot would be great so I know what to look for and dig in deeper.

·
Administrator
2,738 Posts
I can't find anything like that so if you can get a screen image of it I'd like to see it. A proof kind of thing.

Highly possible this member requested their account be deleted. He may have got caught in the transition from changing his userid from random numbers when they ask to be deleted to the word Guest. It's definitely a Super Admin kind of change but I can't find a thing associated with that userid, either as d a r k y or asterisks or any kind. That's why a screenshot would be great so I know what to look for and dig in deeper.
Yeah. D a r k y has been around here as long as I have. Now this. Had the exact same thing happen over at caferacer - new member called M i c k - his name was considered offensive by their global language filter (and it still applies here, obviously) - I had to put in a special request to VS for it to be accepted there. Maybe do the same here.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks Guys.

I have been around a while. Still have the N1K and still have the same name.....

Now, this seat?????

Cheers ykrad.... darky...

·
American Legion Rider
122 Posts
Yeah. D a r k y has been around here as long as I have. Now this.
I get it now. The darn foul or offensive language filter thing again. Maybe one of these days people will stop being offended at anything other than their little bitty world and get back to laughing. I'd just ignore it and move on. Maybe just sign name as D*ARKY to make the filters happy and still see something like looks like the sig.

·
Administrator
2,738 Posts
Looks like VS were onto it and it's fixed. Things like this need to be addressed - not ignored, or nothing changes. Why should a long term member, or any member for that matter, have to change their signature because of some blanket language filter?

Reactions: Darky

·
Administrator
2,738 Posts
Got it fixed for you mate. I'm actually surprised that some snowflake in Vic hasn't complained about your numberplate .....yet.

Oh, btw, you don't have the Dept of Transport number handy do you...? :LOL:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks Mate, appreciated.

My plate would be a long draw to offend anyone. But hey, you never know....

No.. 😂

·
Registered
269 Posts
Part number K53001-249. It's time to let this go to someone who can enjoy it. I bought it for my 2011 Ninja 1000, and then never used it. $130 shipped anywhere in continental US serviced by UPS. Remember, shipping is expensive. Catalog description:

Two-piece Gel Seat provides long-distance support and comfort for rider and passenger

Gel Insert In Both Sections Evens Out Seating Pressure
Stylish Carbon Fiber Pattern
Embossed "Ninja" Logo On Rear Seat
100% Complete For Replacement Of The Stock Seat
Factory Seat Base And Components For A Factory Fit

COMPATIBLE MODELS
NINJA® 1000: 2013, 2012, 2011
NINJA® 1000 ABS: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012

View attachment 123232
Still keen if you have it Bob...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts