RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Nelson-Rigg

I continue to be impressed and pleased with Nelson-Rigg.

When I purchased my ZR-7S back in 2002, I also picked up a Nelson-Rigg Defender bike cover. This cover comes with a "Lifetime No-Hassle Warranty". So after about 30 months of use outside, the cover was not nearly as waterproof as it once was. I contacted the company. They provided me a Return Authorization Number and a mailing address, asking that I send them my cover and proof of purchase. I did just that, and within a week, I had a brand new cover delivered to my door.

Yesterday, I received my 4th "free" (OK - I had to pay the shipping on the old cover TO them) motorcycle cover from Nelson-Rigg. And there has never been a problem with the exchange. It has, indeed, been "No-Hassle".

I would highly recommend them if you are shopping for a cover.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ninja650 shop is actually Ducati Omaha. They run a few online stores but are known online as Motospecialties Online Store, and yes she sounds very hot doesn't she (also rides from what she says). I purchased items from them for my 2011 Ninja 1k and even though a few items where messed up they fixxed everything for me asap without a problem. Even over nighted for me. Also with them use promo code riderforums and you get free shipping, lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Solomotoparts.com
I wasn't aware of this site before so was little skeptic before ordering but turned to be a very good site.
Prompt response and very good customer service. Need to cancel few items after ordering, it was taken care promptly.
Good return policy as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
treestone27

I purchased a used Sargent seat from treestone27. The price was fair, shipping quote was decent and he offered to cover part of the shipping expense, which made my cost for shipping very fair. He immediately shipped after payment and the seat came very fast. The box was packaged very well with virtually no chance of the item being damaged. I would say without a doubt to purchase with confidence.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts