RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

361 - 378 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
JimmyTin quenched my longing for engine bars. He found some he could spare, and I got em'.

Fast shipping and well packaged. I think it took longer to un-pack them than it did for him to mail them to me.
New condition, as described.

Thanks Mr. Knocker, .... they look cool too !

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
View attachment 91243
Bearclaw was the first to welcome me to this wonderful site. Great guy to deal with and did me a favor with a pay it forward item.
This will go a long way in helping me bring a Meanie back to life. Great guy and I approve this message.
Glad you can use them, I can't remember who I got them from but they gave me the same deal, free, just paid shipping...pay it forward is an excellent way to go......

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Jtgtp22 Sold me mirrors, great condition as he had said, and really well wrapped, thanks bro . fast shipping as well

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
JimmyTin quenched my longing for engine bars. He found some he could spare, and I got em'.

Fast shipping and well packaged. I think it took longer to un-pack them than it did for him to mail them to me.
New condition, as described.

Thanks Mr. Knocker, .... they look cool too !
AND I got a working motor well crated and very clean. He was great to work with and he was very patient with me(first time shipping freight for me and money issues leading up to purchase)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bearclaw sold me a set of Progressive 444's with extra HD springs and a spring compressor tool. Super buy in like new condition. Was packaged carefully and shipped out really fast. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Got some bar end mirrors from twowheeladdict. Fast shipping, packaged nicely (havening unwrapped them yet), ..... he even included the installation instructions. Cool , .... Thanks !

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Speedracer sent me stock exhaust was here in two days, well packed and great price, great guy thanks Colin, you da man

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
A big thanks and much appreciation to Darrell (dman77720) for the excellent deal on a fat fork kit! A very good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Props to njcwc for the highway pegs. I forgot to mention that he got them shipped right out and they were packed exceptionally well, and arrived in excellent condition.

361 - 378 of 378 Posts