RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

341 - 360 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
As a newby here I thought I should just do the right thing and thank a few of you. I realise dealing with someone in another country must be a bit daunting but so far all of my orders have been good

Paul Fuller, thanks for putting me on to the forum, it has cost me a fortune!!!! Also big thanks for the awesome intake and fork nut covers.
Pasty Whip for the Jardines. Thanks for boxing up the big heavy brackets and sending them , they fit awesome and do the job
Spaceship1000 for the fuelpak that is on its way and Code In VB for the death star cover to go on the Bad Ace intake

Awesome dealing with all of you and hope more to come

Cheers

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
A call out to Jimmytinknocker, Great transaction, the headlight bucket is flawless as described. And how the heck did you get it here so quick.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Speed, thanks for the Avon grips. They're in perfect shape. Reminds me I need to polish my switch covers...

grip1.jpg

Now to go fight with the throttle side.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
You almost got a breakaway , heck of a time getting it off
Hey !

I'm the one that asked for a BreakAway !

Be that as it may, .... thanks for the ECU !

Thanks for making time to ship it the next day (I didn't need it shipped the next day, but you shipped it the next day). Anyway, thanks, I know you are a busy Dude.

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Hey !

I'm the one that asked for a BreasAway !

Be that as it may, .... thanks for the ECU !

Thanks for making time to ship it the next day (I didn't need it shipped the next day, but you shipped it the next day). Anyway, thanks, I know you are a busy Dude.
Yea I know. I was not selling but if I could not get it off it would it would of been a bonus .

·
Registered
118 Posts
Got some clutch and brake levers from Speedracer. Transaction went well. Shipped quickly and came packaged nicely.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Got my shocks from starman04 not exactly as described, so make sure you get very good pics if you buy from him. Fast shipping and good communication during transaction, but no offer of a partial refund or anything for slightly damaged product. I would most likely buy from him again, but would be a lot more careful on what I was getting. He basically said he bought the shocks from another member, and never even opened the box to see what he was selling. These were supposed to be like new take offs with less than a 1000 miles on them, but caps are dented and, to me, it looks like more than a 1000 miles of wear on the shock assembly.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
JimmytinKnocker comes through with the Kury signal mirrors & fork rings. Perfect condition. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jrod - I bought two emblems from him and they came in as described condition with super fast shipping! I would highly recommend using him. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Got a light bar from crazydave95.

The bar was as described and very well packaged.

Shipping was ...aaaahhhh ............. pretty fast, being that my check is on the way to him and I have the light bar.

Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Glad to have a group of guys I can trust to send said check. Wonderful doin business with you Phil!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Pics Phil!!!!!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Will get some pics when it's down off the jack. That should be in, ... oh, ............ 2, 3, months.

Just joking, ... will get some pics posted when it's off the jack. Still have lots of lights to get on (DIY accent lighting).

341 - 360 of 378 Posts