RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

321 - 340 of 378 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Received a set of Carlini handlebars from Chris (foreman) today. Absolutely beautiful bars!!! He even included a set of adapter bolts. Excellent job of packing the bars to protect them on their journey.
Thanks for everything Chris, much appreciated!!!

The side story: He reads where I had just narrowly escaped buying the 1-1/4" set, with me saying that it was a good thing they were not 1-1/2" or else I would not have been able to resist.
Being a good forum brother, :) he then offers the irresistible new set of 1-1/2"...I was a goner of course and bought them right away.
Just another prime example of how we help each other control our addictions around here. :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I Traded my low and mean reaper fender for a set of saddleman saddlebags with supports. JRod was great and we did the trade with no issues. texted back and forth, good guy. I got mine today, sat..he got his yesterday friday...great experience, would do it again, Thanks bro (Trading takes a lot of trust because there isn't a paypal trail....)

·
Registered
982 Posts
My man Dustin hooked me up with a PC Arlen Ness rectifier cover. Shipped out quick and looks killer, thx bro. Great dude to deal with.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I bought dnkrm's old Cadman set up to put on Nico's bike (until he can afford a Bad Ace Intake). It came quickly and well packed and it's in perfect shape. Good guy to deal with, Thanks!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wanted to give a huge shout out to Giddyup for helping me out with some stock foot controls for my newly purchased meanie. It came with a nice set of Jardine forwards, but I am inseam challenged and they made the bike very difficult for me to ride at all. In talking to him through PMs, he gave me confidence to go ahead and buy this beauty of a bike. He did everything he said he was going to do, and I sure do appreciate it! I can't say enough how refreshing it is to find a group of folks like the ones on this forum. Thanks Giddyup!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Just got mapams from bajaman. Excellent condition, now I just gotta find time to put them on. And clean up the bike after riding through sleet, rain 60mph winds and all on Monday.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
praiselowered is parting out his bike, (sorry dude) ...... but I have always thought my fan cage was ugly ..... asked about his, he said was in good shape, so I bought it.

No hassles dealing with him, and it arrived in good shape.

Thanks Man

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I can only echo what others have said about Paul Fuller.

I have dealt with Paul previously, ..... as always, things arrive in good shape, and in a timely manner.

I got the intake cover he makes to interchange with the intake I got from him previously.

Thanks Paul.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Thanks, Bajaman, for the floorboards. Came in fast and look great. I think I'm going to go polish the metal a bit. Can't wait to get them on. I also picked up a red brake reservoir since my new highway bars require a slight relocation.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Thanks, Bajaman, for the floorboards. Came in fast and look great. I think I'm going to go polish the metal a bit. Can't wait to get them on. I also picked up a red brake reservoir since my new highway bars require a slight relocation.
My pleasure,I think the aluminum is clear coated,so you may need to sand that off to polish them,the red reservoir should look nice.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks thefreudy (Matt) for the Jardine FC. Great communication and shipped quickly. Can't wait to put them on

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks to MVII for the Fire and Steel touring seat. A great deal, great communication, and fast shipping with great packing...couldn't ask for a better transaction!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks bajaman for the Mapam forward controls. Very smooth transaction and fast shipping. Came well packed and in great condition.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thank you Thunderfan for the swing arm plugs they look fantastic on our bikes. Great job packing and speedy shipping.

321 - 340 of 378 Posts