RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am going to try adding a thread for positive transactions and negative ones. This can include forum members, websites, or storefronts.

A few rules:

1) Provide Details:
What did you buy and from whom (or what did you sell, and to whom). If it was good, say why. If it was bad, provide details and actions taken to remedy the situation.

2) Refrain from Unnecessary Replies:
If you have also had a positive or negative transaction with the person/place, then feel free to add your comments. Please refrain from using this thread to give advice, or offer opinion. "Just the facts, ma'am"

3) As with the rest of the forum, KEEP IT CLEAN:
Believe me, I know how frustrating it is to get hosed. Try to treat this as you would a BBB report.

For now, this will be a thread format. If it seems to work I will discuss, with the other moderators, making it into it's own forum section, so each compliment or complaint can be its own thread.

And now, to the compliments:

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For example:

Parts411.com:
I purchased my Pirelli Diablo tires from their website. Price was good, shipping was fast, and everyone I spoke to on customer service was friendly and usually helpful. Their website is kind of hard to browse, so it helps if you know what you are looking for.

iMotorcycleStore.com:
I have bought several items from them, and talked to the owner many times on the phone. I have purchased my HJC AC-10, HJC CL-12, Icon Hooligan Gloves, Joe Rocket Phoenix 1.0 gloves (2 pair) from them. Great guys, great prices.

Tonker.com:
I have purchased 2 Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 jackets, JR Alter Ego Pants, JR Alter Ego jacket, and my JR boots from them. Prices are GREAT. (use JoeRocket in the coupon code box). I have had to exchange items before and they were very happy to help, and the turn around was very fast.

I will update this to add all the board members I have bought stuff from! Every time has been great! I have bought my Z1K PC3, ZR7 Corbin seat, ZR7 Windscreen, ZR7 modified kickstand, Z1K decals and several Motospecialties.com items!

·
Registered
316 Posts
IndyStreetRacer

Bought a set of chrome strut covers, smooth transaction, just as described, fast shipping. Thanks IndyStreetRacer

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered tires from www.motorcycleproshop.com and the arrived quick and in good condition. (It looks like they may be updating their website. check back later if the link doesn't work)

I got my power commander and fuggin exhaust from www.pipecity.com. They did good job with shipping and had a very competitive price.

www.thundermfg.com I got my kuryakyn hypercharger and adapter plate from thunder. They were a little slow with shipping because they had to wait on kuryakyn, but their phone customer service was great in updating me on the progress and making sure I had all the right part numbers for the parts I wanted.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I want to give a positive feedback for forum member, Inkslinger. He sold me his used V&H BigShots last June, and they arrived promptly looking as beautiful as I'd hoped they would. A+++ seller! :cool:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm feeling cheery this Friday...

Props to Gnines for the OEM sissy a few months back. Shipping was prompt, eventhough my payment had to wait till the next check. Big thanks from both me and the wifey!!

As for retail stores: www.denniskirk.com did me solid.

(Everything else is ebay or home made!) :D

·
Registered
728 Posts
mike g did me a solid on the triple tree he sold me....everything turned out just like he said...great representation of what was pictured...and i asked for additional pix to confirm what i thought was a flaw and he appeased my ego and gave me a pic to prove my bad eye site which i was happy about..lol my words not his...so yea great seller

·
Registered
89 Posts
Fuelmotousa.com - best price for PCIII, fast shipping, came programmed per my specs and offer free maps as needed!

Motorcycleproshop.com - Avon tires / great prices, excellant products and extremely fast shipping

Highpinehunter - Cobra Mini-Short was in great condition exactly as described, good price, good communicaton and fast shipping!

Aadamiv - Jardine Forwards w/ mini FB's were in good condition exactly as described, good price, good communication and fast shipping!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Silver Meanie

Just want to say... Silver Meanie is an excellent seller. Good communication via email, excellent speed of shipping out, quality of packaging, quality was accurate to description. I would highly recommend anyone to buy from him. Thanks again man!

·
Registered
101 Posts
StgDan gave me a good deal on turn signals and shipped them right out. Thanks again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
excellent transactions

Mean 1 was great..even refunded a lot of the shipping after finder cheaper shipper..! thanks Kevin

·
Registered
266 Posts
SteveO

received a rear fender from him, arrived real fast, and was extremely well packaged.
Dean

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just wanted to give some positive feedback for a transaction with jonjon....Great deal, quick shipment, excellent quality! Would highly recommend buying from him...thanks again!

·
Registered
166 Posts
MIKE D

Just got the Fuggin S4 exhaust from Mike G. Everything is great. He shipped them as described and shipped them very fast with tracking confirmation. He was very generoust with his terms and was willing to work with me on purchase options. I would highly recommend him to anyone to do business with. Thx Mike,

jon

·
Registered
166 Posts
OOPPSS Meant to Write MIKE G.

Mike G is the man!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sgt Dan is a good seller. Got the bars out fast and they are exactly as he described.

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
728 Posts
Corvettegbert great seller handles came in orig pkg and well protected in the box....
welcome to the bottom of my signature

·
Registered
728 Posts
1600 marauderguy great seller and fast shipper..kept me informed and made sure of when i got them...

1 - 20 of 378 Posts