RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am going to try adding a thread for positive transactions and negative ones. This can include forum members, websites, or storefronts.

A few rules:

1) Provide Details:
What did you buy and from whom (or what did you sell, and to whom). If it was good, say why. If it was bad, provide details and actions taken to remedy the situation.

2) Refrain from Unnecessary Replies:
If you have also had a positive or negative transaction with the person/place, then feel free to add your comments. Please refrain from using this thread to give advice, or offer opinion. "Just the facts, ma'am"

3) As with the rest of the forum, KEEP IT CLEAN:
Believe me, I know how frustrating it is to get hosed. Try to treat this as you would a BBB report.

For now, this will be a thread format. If it seems to work I will discuss, with the other moderators, making it into it's own forum section, so each compliment or complaint can be its own thread.

And now, to the compliments:

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For example:

Parts411.com:
I purchased my Pirelli Diablo tires from their website. Price was good, shipping was fast, and everyone I spoke to on customer service was friendly and usually helpful. Their website is kind of hard to browse, so it helps if you know what you are looking for.

iMotorcycleStore.com:
I have bought several items from them, and talked to the owner many times on the phone. I have purchased my HJC AC-10, HJC CL-12, Icon Hooligan Gloves, Joe Rocket Phoenix 1.0 gloves (2 pair) from them. Great guys, great prices.

Tonker.com:
I have purchased 2 Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 jackets, JR Alter Ego Pants, JR Alter Ego jacket, and my JR boots from them. Prices are GREAT. (use JoeRocket in the coupon code box). I have had to exchange items before and they were very happy to help, and the turn around was very fast.

I will update this to add all the board members I have bought stuff from! Every time has been great! I have bought my Z1K PC3, ZR7 Corbin seat, ZR7 Windscreen, ZR7 modified kickstand, Z1K decals and several Motospecialties.com items!

·
Registered
973 Posts
New Enough is the best place to get any riding gear. Good selection and prices and their customer service is #1. Can't say enough good things about them. Give them a try...

·
Registered
599 Posts
I bought a set of stock pipes from Rich_Earth. The pipes came nicely packaged, as described, and they showed up quickly. Thanks! :righton:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
+ 1 for New Enough!! :dance: :headbang: :dance:
I got a NEW IN BAG Joe Rocket Textile jacket w/ removeable liner, vents in arms, chest, & back for $45.00 from their ebay items.
EXCELENT communication as well.

Joshua

·
Registered
426 Posts
Motovation USA
Bought Z1000 frame sliders and barends at that web site through A1FRacing. LIGHTNING FAST delivery (order got shipped 2 hours after online order, I barely believed it). Very decent shipping prices (stamp on package was actually higher amount than what I paid for! so they lost money on my shipping.)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Parts from members

Bought clutch lever from Eugene. Fair price & speedy delivery.

Bought PC3 from Searle. Fair price & speedy delivery too.

Bought sticker/decal from Speedwobble. Minor confusion in transaction, but no big deal ... still happy.

Hopefully to add another positive after buying a set of slip-ons from someone.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
PJsParts double thumbs up.

PJ came threw like a champ on some parts I was looking for. :alcy: thoght it was going to be a couple more weeks out on some rizoma parts and he managed to get me what I wanted A lot sooner :dance:
Price and costomer support cannot be beat. So if your looking for Rizoma billet parts Give PJ a shout. :swink:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Got a K&N filter from Busabeater2. All on the up-and-up. Great transaction!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Good deals also from Twistedthrottle.com (centerstand), Spieglerusa.com (wave rotors), and Whaccessories.com (radiator cover).

·
Registered
860 Posts
Got some hats from Tyfoon
Very fast shipping and product was awesome

Got a set of dogbones from Speedwoble and everthing went perfect

Bought a corbin seat from Scotian Lotion and was extremely happy with the seat and the transaction.

GOODRODE sent me a sprocket for free. Awesome guy for doing that.

And I'm in the middle of a sale of my mirrors to bigred875
Very fast payment. Mirrors are on the way. I think he'll be happy with them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I needed mirror hole caps for my Z750S and only Rizoma seems to make them. I found a company called Carpi Moto which is located in Italy. It only cost roughly $7 to ship to the USA, and the order arrived within 3 days. Excellent experience.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
A+++ for Typhoon

He had my Belly pan to my door super fast and was veary helpfull. fast reply's on email and PM's and I got a killer Z hat too.

so as the ole ebay saying goes.

A+++ :dance:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Just got some Yosh Ti RS3 s/o from DennisKirk.com. Only paid $274 with free shipping (with tracking number). Came in a few days and I love them. A++ for Dennis Kirk.

However, I heard that they promised other people the exhaust for that price after I bought them but them canceled their orders which was kind of a jerk move.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I usually order parts from RonAyers.com.They include with
their orders business cards with phone numbers.I ordered a factory shop manual for my Z.It was 10 days and I was concerned.I called and it was yes sir sorry sir.It was shipped that day.First time anything wasn't here fast.I like them.10 dollar shipping on tires.You will too.
Craig

·
Authorized Vendor
877 Posts
Thanks BRP

Shipped when promised and received when promised.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
shznt said:
Just got some Yosh Ti RS3 s/o from DennisKirk.com. Only paid $274 with free shipping (with tracking number). Came in a few days and I love them. A++ for Dennis Kirk.

However, I heard that they promised other people the exhaust for that price after I bought them but them canceled their orders which was kind of a jerk move.
ditto picked up the Jardine ti slip ons $356 to my door. as for canceling orders thats a bunch of :BS: and DK should have given them a similar set for the same price if they didnt have anymore. I do however remember seeing that they onley had 1 set on hand :dunno: so it could have been a :boxing: match for the first come first searved.

1 - 20 of 391 Posts