-6000k HID's
-Blacked out housing
-One on/off switch for HIDs

Yoshimura Frame sliders
Two Brothers Titanium Full Exhaust
Motodynamic Integrated Taillight
Sport Bars
Raskal Grafiks Rim Stripes

Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen on the Way :)

My lights say "U got a prob"

Full Body Shot

Yoshimura Frame Sliders

Motodynamic "Smoked" Integrated Taillight

Sport Bars Ninja650Shop

Raskal Grafiks Wheel Stripes

Titanium Two Brothers Exhaust

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks great man, I love those headlights! I wonder if BKMoto can do something with yellow for me. . . .

·
Registered
295 Posts
Alright, what we have here:
Bkmoto Projectors
-Green Angel Eyes and corner lights
-6000k HID's
-Blacked out housing
-One on/off switch for HIDs

Yoshimura Frame sliders
Two Brothers Titanium Full Exhaust
Motodynamic Integrated Taillight
Sport Bars
Raskal Grafiks Rim Stripes

Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen on the Way :)

My lights say "U got a prob"

Full Body Shot

Yoshimura Frame Sliders

Motodynamic "Smoked" Integrated Taillight

Sport Bars Ninja650Shop

Raskal Grafiks Wheel Stripes

Titanium Two Brothers Exhaust

super clean dude love what you have done to it, two questions one with the sport bars do you lay on the tank alot now and two how you like the 2 brothers exhuast.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If your willing to share, what is the ballpark cost for those?
start at 209 and then goes up with angel eyes, on/off switch/ led strips/ clear glue etc...mine were 239

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
super clean dude love what you have done to it, two questions one with the sport bars do you lay on the tank alot now and two how you like the 2 brothers exhuast.
Thanks bro. Ive spent wayyyy to much money on this haha, but once u start modding, u cant stop. I am sure u know the feeling :)

You can tuck and lay on the tank if you want. It depends how tall u are. I am 6'2 so i could if i really wanted to but i normally dont. Sport bars have been amaaziinnggg...and the two bros exhaust turns heads. its a great size can and sounds very deep... def can hear u coming :) any other questions just hit me up man..

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Took my first night ride with the new Hid Projectors and boy was it sweeet. I felt like I was behind the wheel of a 2014 Audi with that crispy clean cutoff line....yall know I like pics of HID output :) I think I may be the first to post a pic like this hahaah :woot:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Took my first night ride with the new Hid Projectors and boy was it sweeet. I felt like I was behind the wheel of a 2014 Audi with that crispy clean cutoff line....yall know I like pics of HID output :) I think I may be the first to post a pic like this hahaah :woot:

Wow that is huge difference from what my headlights put out. Just might be worth the money.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ive spent wayyyy to much money on this haha, but once u start modding, u cant stop. I am sure u know the feeling :)
I know that feeling! I'm always 1 step behind you and Napkin. Well, was step behind Napkin, but then someone had to go and wreck a beautiful bike! :smashfrea

My list of parts just keeps growing. I've got what's listed in my signature, but there's a whole list of new parts I want. You saw the thread over in Accessories from Ninja650Shop with the new goodies they added.

For those wondering, the HIDs start at $209, a colored halo is $20, the corner lights are $20, demon eyes are $40, and on/off switches are $10.

Where did you mount the ballasts and on/off switch?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish they had some demon eyes besides green and blue, although blue could have been cool....

I mounted the ballast on with velcro on the inside of the fairing. and the on off switch i will have to find a dremel and make a clean cut whole to put it up by the speedo on the black plastic..it is currently taped to by sport bars until this weekend

·
Registered
295 Posts
you have know idea! that is a closer angel too...it gets better :) thats the benefit of having two lows and two highs!!!!!!!

the high beams reached signs that were probably a 1/2 a mile to a mile away !!!!
are those 35 or 55 watt hids

god looking at what you have done so far I can only imagine what you have put into this lol I want it all

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Ive spent wayyyy to much money on this haha, but once u start modding, u cant stop.
bigballn your bikes looking real good! I know exactly what you mean about once you start modding, heck I have as much $ in accessories as the bike originally cost me and I'm not done yet! Seeing your bike done make me want to get these lights now!! I'm going to wait though riding season is to short here in Buffalo already.

I also wanted to thank you for posting the pic of the lights on at night! That is something I was hoping others would have done a long time ago!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
are those 35 or 55 watt hids

god looking at what you have done so far I can only imagine what you have put into this lol I want it all
They are 35 watt...55 watt is just as bright it just puts a lot of stress and heat into the ballast/bulbs...55 watts is just a waste of $10+

Yeah...I kinda have a problem with making what I have as nice looking as possible..i guess im addicted? runs in the family haha my 05 durango was decked out a year in haha

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bigballn your bikes looking real good! I know exactly what you mean about once you start modding, heck I have as much $ in accessories as the bike originally cost me and I'm not done yet! Seeing your bike done make me want to get these lights now!! I'm going to wait though riding season is to short here in Buffalo already.

I also wanted to thank you for posting the pic of the lights on at night! That is something I was hoping others would have done a long time ago!
Thanks man, I appreciate the love. I think addiction runs in the family as I stated earlier haha...I def have the most decked out 650 on the road in STL..if i dont, i would be mad hahaha..the only thing left to mod is the brake lines/pads/suspension.....

no problem about the night pics. I posted it because when i was looking into them, i couldnt find squat on the output at night and when I asked people to post pics, they just laughed at me (dont know why bc thats the most important thing haha)

If u have any questions or anything hit me up. Ill be glad to take some photos for anyone

1 - 20 of 38 Posts