RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all. Nice job. I have a 2009 Blue ER-6n I'd like to do this pod>fighter look to. Would you sell this rear cowl and radiator mod (minus the headlight/console/handle bars part) as a mod kit to me since the design is already done? I'd prefer a hidden reservoir. Anybody else have a ER they removed the side pods on? Not sure what my options are since the prev owner scratched the ^&&&%* out of both on it.

If so Pm me with a quote.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hi all. Nice job. I have a 2009 Blue ER-6n I'd like to do this pod>fighter look to. Would you sell this rear cowl and radiator mod (minus the headlight/console/handle bars part) as a mod kit to me since the design is already done? I'd prefer a hidden reservoir. Anybody else have a ER they removed the side pods on? Not sure what my options are since the prev owner scratched the ^&&&%* out of both on it.

If so Pm me with a quote.
Sorry mate, I struggle to work on my bike (5 ankle biters).

But it's not that hard, and I am happy to share detailed plans on what I have done, and how to do it.
I am about to embark on a new project with my bike also, so what time I get will be devoted to this.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Could you send me the File for the cad part for the gauge cluster (4th picture)
thanks in advance
Bringing this thread back from the dead a bit lol...2015 Also, if I remember correctly Goldsby shaped all the metal by hand off a handmade template. So, doubt you'll get a file anytime soon. I could be wrong, though. Good luck!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts