RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
And the PAIR valve block off plate - I completely forgot you had those until I looked at the new page. Very helpful addition of schwag to the site!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Twhat?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lol, sorry Mr. Chinese gold farmer, don't think you are going to have much luck selling World Of Warcfaft crap on a motorcycle forum :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oilfilter change GPX 750 R PROBLEM!!! HELP

Apparently I have some problems making a new thread.......

I Was up to changing the oilfilter. I´ve tried almost everything (I think), except (of course) dismantling the fairing and loosening the exhaust bolts on the cylinders......

It´s a 1989, F1 model. 4 in 1 exhaust. The problem is, that the exhaust pipe is almost right beneath the oilfiltercasing. I, ve tried to take off the bolt that holds the muffler, which enables me to lower the exhaust a little bit, but that doesn´t work. The pipe cannot be separated beneath the motor - I think some kind og glue (don´t know the english word for it) has been put on.
I´ve also tried to separate the filtercover, mounting bolt and oilfence with a srewdriver - but it didn´t work either - they can be separated a little bit but something is holding them togather like rubber or a spring.

HEEEELP :\

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is the space time continuum torn? I think this thread may have fallen through reality or something...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Flux capacitors mustve overloaded, causing a singularity to breifly come into existance. Reality fades near the event horizon, so this is possible.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
You're asking about a 1989 GPX 750 R motorcycle on a Ninja 650R forum that wasn't made at all until 2006.

I'm replying assuming you're actually serious...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts