RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 11th Annual 2-Stroke Meet at Deals Gap will be May 23-28! We are driving out from Nebraska to shoot smoke and join the mayhem. This will be my 3rd trip and I have always seen another Z so I expect the same this trip! Who's coming?:headbang:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6rAhAW5gX0&mft=18

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and more...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpity...Leaving this Saturday to make the 20 hour drive to Deals Gap. Anyone have plans to be in the area the next week?

·
Banned
679 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
138 Posts
I will be upo at the dragon tommorow evening through tuesday morning with my dad he will be on his 2009 fz6r I will be on my 08 650r

·
Registered
226 Posts
Been open for a month now(April 12th it opened). No worries. Just can't get past the slide a few miles north of it.

I ride it most every day if its dry. Today it was the busiest I've seen it this year.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Saw you guys today. I'm on the Lucky Strike 750. Good times!
Me and my dad got your pick man! you rode by us twice in the same turn. I got the pick on a cd i'll post it tommorow. (forgot the digital camera had to by a disposable)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got back last night after 6 days of Deals Gap fun. I saw you quite a few times Duckman. Traffic is WAY down this year over my previous experiences which was a plus. The Dragon is essentially a gated community, one way in and out. Only 2 cops are generally posted so you can easily work around them and everyone is helpful about letting others know when they change postions every 30 mins or so. There are still plenty of inexperienced riders so be careful, but I felt general douche baggery was down a lot overall which makes riding the dragon feel safer.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a couple more

1 - 12 of 12 Posts