RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Redflash, well for the next guy that takes on this project you can reroute your stock hose and it will reach, well 5" at least, beyond that it gets pretty tight. The DIY forward controls overall is a somewhat easy project and saves you alot of money, and they look great! Pretty much stock, i was able to remount my brake resevoir further back than a few of the other guys..tucks it back a little more. Anyway thanks for all the help, just need to break it all down get it powder coated and im done!

· Registered
765 Posts
Thanks Redflash, well for the next guy that takes on this project you can reroute your stock hose and it will reach, well 5" at least, beyond that it gets pretty tight. The DIY forward controls overall is a somewhat easy project and saves you alot of money, and they look great! Pretty much stock, i was able to remount my brake resevoir further back than a few of the other guys..tucks it back a little more. Anyway thanks for all the help, just need to break it all down get it powder coated and im done!
PICS!!!

· Registered
1 Posts

How did you reroute the brake line?

· Registered
455 Posts
no wonder your called art....those are awesome, beautiful, and strong......wow I'd sell my firstborn for a set of those !,, well maybe my second born, welll are they under $400.00 a set ??

Russia.......auuughhhh, the shipping would be another $1000.00

· Registered
2 Posts
I am starting to make my forward controls, had a question though, did you guys have to extend your brake line?
I am starting to make my forward controls, had a question though, did you guys have to extend your brake line?
Di
did you end up making forward controls? Any pictures?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts