RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
The last time I had to drive my truck the battery was dead!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I ditched my car this week for a few weeks BY WRECKING IT! SO, it's ride the bike time, a lot. Even in the tornado/thunderstorms we had yesterday. Saving gas has never been so much fun!

·
Registered
598 Posts
We wound up in the same situation, but it wasn't as premeditated as yours. We were trying to get rid of our 2004 Accord and drive around in our 1995 Civic to get rid of the dreaded "payments". It turned out some good friends (a guy I ride with every summer on our anuual road trip) was in need of a car. He wasn't trying to buy an Accord 'cuz he wasn't trying to do the payment thing either. So we gave/sold him the Civic and now we are down to one car. It's not a big deal really though 'cuz my wife takes mass transit to work and when its inclement I can take the car. I don't really save money with the bike though, 'cuz whatever money I would save by just using the bike I just put into the tank again with all the joyridin'! :doh

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is great hope that worksout for you

If I wasn't so attached to my car if do the same thing
But I still ride my zr 2 days outta the week

·
Registered
80 Posts
Way to go dude! If my job was not right on top of the MARTA station, and I did not have to pay for parking, I'd ride more often.

Bus pass - $3.50/day
Parking - 5/day
Riding anytime and anywhere - priceless
Heard you are having engine trouble, noises and such. What's up with that?
Hoping its not serious.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts