RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so a couple weeks ago I picked up a 2001 zr7s, I've never had the chance to ride the bike because I got it wrecked but I really like it. First thing first forks, my forks are screwed, I cant find any reasonably priced so it seems worth it to go with the 636 forks. ibwas hoping to get a parts list for this, but from what I gather "05" + forks, zx14 rotors, r6 calipers. Obese wondering will this be a problem with my front fairing in any way? And what front fender may e available? And also will i still be able to use my stock front wheel? My rear fairing is busted up, if I cant find one then I plan to fix it. My passenger right side foot peg/muffler hanger is broke. As my seat was screwed, I wrapped it in cow material because its all i had but its only temporary. Turn signals are busted but I'm not looking for oem. Rear I was going to go with the smoked tail/signal eliminater, I would like to get the pb under seat tray/fender eliminater. And rear pb tire hugger/ chain guard. Along with a tail lifter. Bars are slightly bent was thinking going with drag bars, with new bar ends and grips, I was thinking the combo of bars with the tail litter would give it a more modern stance, and make for a more forward position rather then up right. Would also like to have the short black levers as well. In the front since the signals are gone I figured id go with the flush mount l.e.d.s. and would also like a smoked wind screen. Finally new tires, and a new van hopefully a reasonably priced carbon one, and a carbon fiber tank guard, and a bottom fairing, I can't decide if I like the French style or the full style more. But any input, parts,suggestions, or advice will definitely be appreciated,thank you for your time, and sorry if said anything dumb, I'm still fairly new to this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I seen one that was blacked out and it looked absolutely evil, so the plastic and the tank is now black, I already did the diy fender eliminater now I'm mainly looking for some forks so when I put it together so i can ride it. I haven't bothered putting it together still needing parts so for now I'm polishing it up and painting rusty bolts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts