RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2009 ER6N with 1000 miles on it with a Yosh pipe and warranty till 2014. The dealer let it go for $4100.00 OTD. I was looking for a second bike I have a 2005 Kawasaki Meanstreak fully custom and wanted a sport bike to have some fun on, plus I love the look of the nacked bike. Cann't wait to put some miles on!!!!:alcy:

·
Registered
540 Posts
i hate all of you guys:( i payed double lol.... i need to pull the trigger on myself
rest assured your not the only one..

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Cool Deal. The mean streak and the 650R are so entirely different machines. Especially if you have forward controls on the mean streak. I had thought about selling my Ninja 650R, but it doesn't look like I would get enough money out of it to bother so I will just continue to ride it when the spirit moves me. 3 years and 13000 miles is pretty good for a bike I mostly ride on Saturdays and a few trips.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats on a great deal.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
playing the market, deferring gratification, whatever you wanna call it. good job! have fun, be safe, ride lots, post often. LOL.

i paid $6600 otd for my 650 a year ago; it was a fair deal, but not "killer".

·
Registered
205 Posts
Very nice deal, any pics?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2009 ER6N with 1000 miles on it with a Yosh pipe and warranty till 2014. The dealer let it go for $4100.00 OTD. I was looking for a second bike I have a 2005 Kawasaki Meanstreak fully custom and wanted a sport bike to have some fun on, plus I love the look of the nacked bike. Cann't wait to put some miles on!!!!:alcy:
Wow...good shop! I just got my 08' black/red with 270mi on it for $4349 OTD with only a 1yr warranty. And I thought I got a great deal:mad: Enjoy!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Great deal-fun bike. I know you're going to love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts