RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone planning on coming down to my neck of the woods.

I am planning on riding to Savannah from Daytona on Feb 27th to watch the WERA vintage races at Roebling Road on the 28th and March 1st. Going because my brother is racing for Team Obsolete. I plan a return run to Daytona either the night of the 1st or the following day.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Savannah is only a 3.5 hour ride from here. However, Daytona is 5+. The 27th is on a Wednesday. Don't you work? :laugh: Maybe we (NCians) will get to see you during MB Bike Week. I think that the crowd will be friendlier. Daytona is HOG HEAVEN.

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Funny you mention that. I just met a couple of old coots this morning (somewhere in Texas) who were heading to Bike Week. They do vintage racing and stuff too, but they also had a 19?? CL 350 (Scrambler I believe) in the bed of their pickup. They said it was for sale and wanted $450 bucks for it. The thing was mint!!! If I didn't have every last nook and cranny of my Jeep and the U-Haul packed to the gills, I'd have written them a check right then and there!

Emrah

P.S. ETA in North Carolina: Tuesday night...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Work rears it's ugly head....

Well,

I won't be able to make the trip to Savannah after all. Trying to finish a project for work this week. Seems as though the deadline for this project got moved and mostg of our team was not informated until last night. LOL...... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts