Look on page 3

Someone can put the 1600

#2 ·
I've seen that that the link dissapeared
so i put it again

#4 · (Edited)
Maybe some of the others can relase it again

I've to check where s my cd

So please if one of you guys have downloaded the 1500 manual release it on this post

thanks to all

#6 ·
Ok I share it again

For those who have downloaded and did not share back, this attitude sucks

And just a thanks could be cool too

Here it is again

1500 Manual

#8 ·
Yea Me too. Thanx :hah:

#9 · (Edited)
The 2004 Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak service manual is zipped and uploaded to DriveHQ.com.

The file is available Here .

When prompted for your email, enter "daxamundo@gmail.com"

If anyone has problems downloading, please let me know.

Again, the file is compressed (zipped) so you will have to unzip it with something like Windows 'Extract', or Winzip.

#10 · (Edited)
mine is zipped too just a little bit imagination to open it.

So on this topic we have the 1500 (mine) and the 1600 (daxamundo)

Thanks Dax for havig shared the 1600.

For Streaker and Abneya : It's just a small :yell: I had because no one shared the file again, but it been downloaded more than 50 times.
So :bud: my friends

#12 ·
1500 manual

Got the manual at last.

Thanks onigami. That was a nice little trick to make us work to get it unzipped. I wonder how may did not figure it our. I had no clue until i read your post to daxamundo. the manual will go along way in helping me maintain my bike.

Thanks again!

:headbang:

#13 ·
Rossco said:
Onigami, Sorry bud , but I`m not able to download the 1600 manual because it keeps coming back to me as "to large a file "and I dont know how to compress it or put it somewhere else so it can be accessed . I did give it a hell of a go tho. Rossco
I did not understand anything

what did you try to do ? download my file or Daxa's one

It goes from 16 Mo to 49 Mo

#16 · (Edited)
#18 ·
you have to wait one or two minutes and after that under the big icon you have the download lnk (download file) : wait and read all the page !!!

don't forget : follow the white rabbit:swink:

#20 ·
that's the trick !!

Have a little bit imagination !!

What could a ziz file look like ?

You will not have the answer !! it's your job to find and it's really really simple

#22 ·
:woot::woot:

You see not so difficult :dance:

#23 ·
Anyone know if the '04 1600 manual that dax put up to share is good for the '06??

#24 ·
i think it's good

#25 ·
Yes, I believe someone else posted a note saying that there were a few minor difference. I've used it on my 2005 with no issues. I think you can get them cheap on Ebay (CD-ROM), so you could always do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.