RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doggone it!! :yell: what the heck is wrong with the weather? We're not supposed to get snow coming up from the south....it's supposed to be the other way around!:yell: .....I was listening to the radio yesterday after riding that TL1000S and I heard about a radio station in Vermont that was sponsoring a snowmobile race....the problem is, that they didn't have any snow and were having it trucked in...can you believe it? Unusual weather this year so far...I guess I can't complain, I've been riding up until yesterday and it's supposed to be in the high 40's saturday...if the snow melts, I might just fire up the ZR-7 for a ride...hehehe

Ride Safe All!

Pete S.
:cool:

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
almost forgot....I managed to get off work today because I couldn't find a sitter for the youngster....schools closed, the wife had to go to work, and the YMCA childcare was closed....let's see, hmmm...we went sledding, made a snowman, had a snowball fight with the other neighborhood kids, and to think I still have all afternoon for more fun.....do I miss work?....HELL NOOOO!!!!

Well, it's off to the kitchen to make soup and PB-n-J's for the kids...yee-hawww...

Pete S.
:laugh:

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Pete, I didn't go in at all today. We have about 6 inches of snow on the ground and it's still coming down. And more coming Sunday I hear. This much snow is rare for Fayetteville so naturally we don't fare to well in the stuff. My son however is having a blast with it. Looks like the bike's gonna sit awhile. Tom :(

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
We got about a foot of the white stuff. Left work early today to play with the kids and build snowmen. My daughter just came into the room crying because some punk teenagers knocked over our snowmen. Oh well....

I'll tell you one thing though, the Joe Rocket Rhino boots are the best snow boots I have ever had!! Wore them playing out in the snow for about 4 hours, and my piggies stayed warm, comfortable, and dry the whole time. Pretty expensive snow boots though. The ZR is tucked away nicely in the garage under a cover until whenever.

Note to all riders: WATCH OUT FOR GRAVEL WHEN THE SNOW MELTS!!!! It will be in places you least expect.

kelly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts