RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Your Z looks incredible Kobi! I read through your Z1K forum review of the exhaust. It stinks they say it won't work for the N1K. I really like the aesthetics and think it would work nicely for my needs with the baffle they started including. I sent them an email to hopefully reconsider modifying one for the Ninja.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
To tell you the truth i dont know why but i know it will fitall of the exhaust from 3rd gen and 4th gen ninja and z are interchangeable.. position, curves, wven at the lower cowling.. they just dont want to risk it.. i asked before if anybody wants to try it i am welcome ro loaning it as long as they take care of it and deposit something for security reasons.. reaching (cs escapamentos) them in facebook through messenger is the fastest however..

·
Registered
589 Posts
kobi441, you're such a whore with your pictures of your bike man, don't.

STOP!

DON'T!

STOP!_

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Thanks... One of these days i can test this exhaust to a ninja 1000 and post pics...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks... One of these days i can test this exhaust to a ninja 1000 and post pics...
That would be awesome and I really appreciate your offer above. Very cool of you.

On a good note, CS did reply promptly to my email. On a bad note, they're sticking to it not fitting and no intention of making one that does. I'm guessing you are right about it fitting, my biggest concern is the aesthetics with the lower fairing on the N1K. Hopefully someone takes you up on your generous offer to test it out. I also wonder how loud the baffled version is by comparison to yours. Noise may be a concern for longer rides.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
here, i posted this before... see the red circle they are concerned about those parts but i think its a sure fit...

dont get your hopes up somebody wants to buy it thats why i am taking it out, selling it 350usd

the exhaust is loud but just like when you have brawlers slip-on only at one side.. it is not resonating bad resonator works well, brawlers however resonate inside your helmet.. the baffle sounds constricted like akra exhaust
i wear earplugs since 2010 anyway.. with sound testimonials, its not attention catching that people will turn their heads on you because of the exhaust.. so just imagine you had brawlers slip-on

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
hey guys long time no update.. i was pretty busy this summer... had a trip to vancouver.. was there for 2 weeks.. riding around and went to vancouver island.. then went to sidney, victoria and nanaimo with my wife..
pulled the bike with trailer..

awesome power again at sea level... i had updated the flash from ivan in spring time this year.. i had set the tps to 1.035 (suppose to be 1.030) at my best.. so my average for gas mileage was 220km a tank at 50km left for range..
the power was not changed and noted low rpm power with the update.. i used to have only 210 at best with fuel light on.. also set the PCFC to no map; i left it in to have TPS adjustment..
gas mileage in the city was 180-200km at 3000ft ASL, long rides 240-250.. sharing some pics below..

did the ferry...

met the big brother at the beach (qualicum beach in nanaimo)

met other guys from same town..

my wife's selfie lol

went back to vancouver after 5 days..

andd... went home..

there's lots of pics but not much about the bike.. it was one of the best trips.. we just used the SUV to and from but the bike all over...

i also bought a new cage to enjoy in the winter.. Final edition evo x.. was modding going meets

the metzler m7 rr on the bike has worked quite well in the rain/cold pavement with passenger.. i havent noticed any cupping in the front unlike the stockers (d214 was terrible)

weather/climate wise..its like this now..

81 - 100 of 108 Posts