RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Technically it will fit.. somebody hust photoshop this..
Lower cowling clearance should be fine.. you can trim if you want...
This is made for the track anyway...
Baffle does include like the ixil sx-1

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
judging by the plastic at the bottom, i am positive it fits.. even better compared to a 3rd gen z1000.. ivan;s flash and map works on this one ...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Great, new tires, how ----about a ride report after a thousand miles or so>>
i will..
i can break-in and report.. its starting to get cold now so perfect for my intentions.. i had good experience with m5
i have mixed type of riding, long rides, wot, and some s curves going to B.C. canada..

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
hi guys, my z got inspired by an fz09 that has renthal fatbar street low.. so nice !! awesome.. less sweep and lower for me
rhinomoto bar end fit right back with the internal adaptors and crg mirrors
have pics with the powermadd sentinel on (cold wind deflector use lol) and a pic with the normal setting
cheers

[

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
enjoy better pics peeps.. showing the renthal fatbar street low on a 4th gen z1000, and my new metzeler m7rr tires..
i had to re-adjust my reach on the handlebar, did few rides and found the sweet spot.. very nice handling
no pressure on wrist depending on your positioning it looks wider due to the lesser sweep and lesser rise.. and bar ends/mirrors..
had to put internal adaptors in and longer m8 bolt, rhino bar ends fits perectly, right side had spacer due to throtle rubbing issue

tires tips over easier than stock, while stock is wider.. the m7rr is tad taller pointy i mean for a 190/50
lesser effort to turn.. Compared with m5, they did change the tires in few ways..

also bonus pic of my little sugomis below.. lol

cheers

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
that's exactly what i want. little lower but just a little, the sweep is the main thing. if i could get them to "open up" by about 2 degrees I think i would help.
you should be able to adjust sweep? right theres 2 bolts holding that.. this one too http://www.riderforums.com/3rd-gen-z1000-z1000sx-ninja-1000/75579-handlebars-ninja-1000-a-2.html

what kind of frame sliders are those, I cant place them.
oh its a 14+ Z specific from rizoma. links below..

frame slider: Rizoma shape for 2014 Rizoma Frame Sliders Guards "SHAPE" for Kawasaki Z1000 2014, 2015 (PM320A) | Motostarz Canada | Motostarz.ca
engine slider: generator side Rizoma Generator Cover (Left Side) 2014-2015 Kawasaki Z1000 (PM322B) | Motostarz Canada | Motostarz.ca
engine slider: clutch side Rizoma Clutch Cover Protection (Right Side) 2014-2015 Kawasaki Z1000 (PM321B) | Motostarz Canada | Motostarz.ca
engine case cover: oem kawasaki 2014 2015 Kawasaki Z1000 Engine Slider Black 99994 0399 | eBay

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Kobi, the bike looks great ! But the OCD part of me keeps saying "Remove the sticker from the chain guard (and tank) !". :swink:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
6 step wax and detail for end of season.. still few warm weather rides left
before hibernation starts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Kobi, did you ever measure the ID of the header vs stock? I assume its bigger but wasn't sure if you actually measured.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
random pics after oil change.. we all have seen front so some angles this time.. not clean but its a lifestyle photography..

61 - 80 of 108 Posts