RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, since I sold my bike, I kept the D&D to be able to sell. If you are interested, I've got this pipe. It's the Black Satin pipe and I've had it for 5 months. No scratches or dings.

This pipe really pumped up the bike performance wise. I didn't really realize exactly how much it until I rode the bike without the pipe yesterday after having ridden with the pipe for 5 months. WOW...what a difference that pipe made! It took out the vibration at 5000...and you could feel a definite power difference.

Anyway....I'm asking $200 and I'll pay shipping (in the states). That's $100 less than if you order it straight from D&D. Of course, you can always make me an offer....who knows....I may go for it! :)

E-mail me...
[email protected]

·
Registered
106 Posts
happy b-day to me

well heres the deal my birthday is coming up and my girlfriend says i have 175 more shell spend on meso can we make a deal? also what is indside the muffler by that i mean am i going to have to repack it or anything?:cool:

·
Registered
106 Posts
ok

ok i have got premission to go with the 200 your asking. i guess she loves me 25 more dollars worth but i could have probely came up with it. anyway i tried to mail you but my computer will mot let me send or recive e mails so if you accept send me a personal message

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason....sounds like a deal to me. If you want, you can try to mail me at [email protected]

We just need to work out the arrangements. No there is no additional anything that needs to be done to the inside of the pipe. It is ready to go as is! I've got the box and everything ready to ship as soon as I receive the money.

Give me your e-mail address and I'll try mailing you first and see if we can get it going that way.

Twyla

·
Registered
106 Posts
here from me

i tried to call but the line was busy ill keep trying but if not i wanted to send it to you western union that way i can send it then you can conferm i sent it and when you send the pipe you give me the tracking number and i give you the password of the western union does that sound ok thats the fastest way i know of, the thing could be mailed tomorrow and you could have you money tomorrow also

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, I've never done this before. I've always just done it so that whoever was buying my stuff sent me a money order, and when it arrived, I sent out the stuff. You don't know me, and I don't know you, but I'd hope we could trust eachother. The hard thing here is that one of us has to take a leap of faith because we could do things the way you say, and then you could always not give me the password once I've given you the tracking number...ya know??

Honestly, I would like to have the money in hand before I ship anything...that's just the way I've always done it. I'd prefer for you to send me a check or money order and then I'll send you the pipe. (on a check, I'd wait for it to clear first) If it's a problem, and you aren't comfortable with it, that's cool...I won't be offended if you don't want to buy the pipe.

That's just the way it goes in most any business deal I've ever done. You send payment first, and then the product is shipped. I understand that I'm not really a business, but if I keep buying and selling parts I will be :) haha....

I'm home, and I'm not sure why the phone would be busy....I'll be out riding a large portion of the day tomorrow, but keep trying to get in touch with me, or send me a message here. I'm sure we'll figure it out. If you want, I can give you the name of someone else who bought something from me....he is here on this board and can vouch that I'm not going to rip you off....

Give me a holler!
Twyla

·
Registered
59 Posts
did you sell the pipe

Zr7chic? Did you sell the pipe?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts