RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Now this is what I'm talking about. These are some really cool paintjobs. Didn't someone here paint theirs a bronze color? How'd that turn out?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
anyone have a picture of that fire z from ebay a while ago, i have the pictures saved but there on an old hard drive

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,141 Posts
I like AEflash's, very sharp. I also like the paint on the race bikes. The orange and black one should have 01 painted on it instead of 00. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaww!

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
fr8pup said:
Now this is what I'm talking about. These are some really cool paintjobs. Didn't someone here paint theirs a bronze color? How'd that turn out?
Someone did do theirs bronze. It was like teh SV color, but better. Looked sweet! I'll have to try and search to see who's it was.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is that a Buell front end on the red and white one in cvlf's pics!?!? :Wow1:
Looks fantastic!!!! :righton:

·
Registered
372 Posts
lovin the red and white one. check out the brakes on that bad boy.

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Red one is from these guys:

ValterMoto

Move your mouse over the catalogue button then click on bikes to get another pic of the Z.

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
stolen

found these on the web and wow,now i really want gold and that belly pan and that front fairing and and and and,maybe the lady too!!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
immiketoo said:
Easy Mike, she's waaaaay too expensive...
yeah,i know what you mean mike.
almost all of them are!!! once you start playing around with 'em,changing them,showing them off to your friend's.
after a while you just get tired of looking at them,knowing how much you have spent on them.....
oooohhh!!! you meant the girl....as above applies!!! :agree:

·
Registered
507 Posts
daemon debone said:
yeah,i know what you mean mike.
almost all of them are!!! once you start playing around with 'em,changing them,showing them off to your friend's.
after a while you just get tired of looking at them,knowing how much you have spent on them.....
oooohhh!!! you meant the girl....as above applies!!! :agree:

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

21 - 34 of 34 Posts