RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no telling how many hours this guy spent getting this custom together. This bike was parked in the square in Lynchburg, TN where hundreds of Harley riders come through on a weekend. I bet they were envious of this machine.

Don't you just love the coolant overflow?

wait for it.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
I can't say too much about that...I have a Gatorade bottle on my '64 Chevy pick up..,.but the overall GoldWing itself is really something special!

·
Registered
598 Posts
YO! With straight pipes that bad boy screams louder than a Harley and sounds sweet like a Porsche! (My '86 'wing kicks up a ruckus with just a rusted pipe! :righton:)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Would that be a naked Goldwing by definition?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
That sir, is a bonafide critter-bike! She's a close cousin of this bike we spied at Barber last week...... BTW, we stopped by Lynchburg's finest distillery and didn't see you there? What's up with that? ,BK

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks like to me it would be more comfortable to sit on the coolant overflow than that old John Deere seat! To each his own I guess.

I wonder why the key was left in the ignition.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, we stopped by Lynchburg's finest distillery and didn't see you there? What's up with that? ,BK
My wife and I were the ones sporting the Vulcan Hats and shirts among a sea of Harley Davidson T-shirts. :killingme

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where does this bike carry the fuel?
Later I saw it without the jacket and the fuel was on the luggage rack in one of the auxilliary fuel cells.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts