1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
WOW! If he gets that I need to put mine up for sale.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should definitely have that guy dyno my bike.

·
Registered
975 Posts
LoL! His butt-dyno must be full of crap.. it throws off the readings.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Anybody else want to call the phone number and call him out on it? I do! I do!!! :D

It's the saddlebags, gents. Most of us refuse to put 'em on because of the look because we're posers. Here, they were the key to unlocking massive hp gains all along. Who knew?!?!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Anybody else want to call the phone number and call him out on it? I do! I do!!! :D

It's the saddlebags, gents. Most of us refuse to put 'em on because of the look because we're posers. Here, they were the key to unlocking massive hp gains all along. Who knew?!?!
Saddlebags, that's the secret, the flux capacitors are in there !

Jon

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
sigh...being the arsshole i am.....i called.....and i told him that he was FOS....i said id pay his price and let him keep his bike if he showed me the dyno slip or even dyno'd it with me standing there....

·
Registered
728 Posts
maybe he has a flux-capacitor and he didnt list it?

·
Registered
728 Posts
The stator puts out 1.21 jigawatts so all your heated gear and time travel equipment work fine.
added to my "wish list" hope she gets me a gift card....i dont want her to accidently get me the .99 jigawatt one

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Even Hillary does better!

Edit: Even Hillary Knows better!
I called Mrs. Clinton on the phone and told her all about the craigs list posting, this is all she could say.

·
Registered
728 Posts
thats just wrong.....ewww

·
Banned
330 Posts
sigh...being the arsshole i am.....i called.....and i told him that he was FOS....i said id pay his price and let him keep his bike if he showed me the dyno slip or even dyno'd it with me standing there....
Are you going to keep us in suspense or tell us what he said?

New here posting, but I've been lurking quite a while.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Decided to put a post of my own on Indy CL:
click
Wow. I don't think I will ever post a link to anything I am trying to sell to this forum. :killingme You guys are cruel!!! Whatever happened to buyer beware?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts