RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to rip my 2000 zr7 apart (pipe, jet kit, fender eliminator, paint, etc) and was wondering if we still can get a deal from kurt the parts manager for the Corbin Seat? Also what did everyone think of it that bought one. They do look good.

Thanks everyone
Mark:)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Get one

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Mark- Yes, the deal is still there from Kurt. I just ordered one, with backrest. See thread entitled "Corbin Seats". They had two in stock ready for shipment last week.

kelly

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I read the thread (10 pages!) from the EZboard regarding this topic. Sounds like you guys were on a mission. Thanks!

Anxiously awaiting seat-

kelly

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do it!

I'd do the seat first and the other stuff last! Well worth the wait...and price.

Philip
'00 ZR-7

Z

·
0 Posts
the Corbin saddle rules!! :D my butt loves it! and my wifes butt loves it! If she's happy, I'm happy! :laugh: buy the Corbin, you'll never regret it!:cool:

Pete S.
:smilewink

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
I love my Corbin-Sofa-Deluxe...

Now when I get to my destination I can take a little nap. :cool:

Andy

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
my butt likes it, my girlfriend's butt likes it and the butts of friends who ride the bike like it, so much so that they're buying their own :) triple didn't dig his but he's the only one so far, to each their own.

a very wise friend of mine told me that to each bike he owns he always adds a corbin, some suspension mods and some carb/pipe work. so far these are the exactly the things i have found most worthwhile.

i'm in with phil, get the corbin first!

scott :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts