RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's time to bite the bullet and get rid of this seat. I paid $414 for this seat this spring. It has about 2000 miles on it and is in like new condition. I have sold my ZR-7 and this seat must go. $250 firm plus shipping to the continental USA only.

·
Registered
147 Posts
How does that seat hold up for passengers? Im looking for something that would be more comfortable for my wife to take weekend rides with me on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How does that seat hold up for passengers? Im looking for something that would be more comfortable for my wife to take weekend rides with me on.
Ok it's time to bite the bullet and get rid of this seat. I paid $414 for this seat this spring. It has about 2000 miles on it and is in like new condition. I have sold my ZR-7 and this seat must go. $250 firm plus shipping to the continental USA only.
If you still have the seat for sale I will take it

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have the seat. Arrangement for payment and shipping estimate can be made by PM.

The seat is better for passengers because they dont slide into like on the stock seat. It is also a better shape for better comfort.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might be able to now. Click on my user name. A menu should pop up.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts