RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a corbin seat I would like to sell. It is for the blue one. It has the blue welt and the carbon look. I have used it verry little and is in new shape. I have to sell the bike and thought the post would like to get some options less than the cost of new. I would send it free to the buyer if I could get $200.
I have other things like gel grips, stock pipe, and steel braided front brake lines that are still new in box.
If anyone is interested, let me know at [email protected]
Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
418 Posts
ONBELAY,

I'e got a red '01 ZR-7s so I'm not really interested in a blue
seat but how much do you want for the Gel Grips and Steel
Braided Front Brake Line ?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am very interested in the seat. So interested that I sent you an e-mail. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Netlore, The gel grips are blue and black so I figure with your 01, they wouldn't work for you. The break lines were $100 new but I will take $50. I bought them from holeshot, was going to put them on this winter but a divorse forces me to sell it all. I will cover the cost of shipping if you want them. E-mail me if you are interested. Tim

·
Registered
418 Posts
ONBELAY said:
Netlore, The gel grips are blue and black so I figure with your 01, they wouldn't work for you. The break lines were $100 new but I will take $50. I bought them from holeshot, was going to put them on this winter but a divorse forces me to sell it all. I will cover the cost of shipping if you want them. E-mail me if you are interested. Tim
Tim,

I just sent you an e-mail. You're correct the black and blue thows off my '01s red and black color scheme. I will take the brake lines though. I almost slashed though the originals the first time I used my disc lock. :eek:

I'm still waiting for the shop to finish the value adj., progressive fork spring installation and Holeshot Stage 1 Jet Kit. I had to actually drive to work today :mad: I should get it back tomorrow.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
How much for the grips?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts