RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
A good friend of mine is friends with Irfan, the owner of Wild Hair Accessories. In fact we went to his shop two weeks ago and Pete introduced me to him. I ordered a stainless steel chain guard and l picked it up last Saturday. He gets all his accessories out of Europe, which is where he is from--Berlin to be exact. Irfan wants to use my ZR-7 for some product evaluations. He does have some pretty cool stuff and not all his accessories are listed on the website. So if there is something you are looking for, and he does not have it listed, send him an email to see if he can get it. The only drawback is, all his product come out of Europe, so if he does not have something in stock, it can take up to four weeks to get it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Tom, all,

One think I thought looks pretty sharp is the bottom fairings they show under the Bandit section. I know, it defeats the purpose of the "naked" look. But I find it amazing how a $300 piece of plastic completely transforms the look of the bike. Another thing I liked was the aluminum clutch and engine covers. A see through one also, that is certainly showy.

I know that the Bandit sales are MUCH higher than the ZR-7. I think it would be nice to see all the stuff they can come up with and give your bike a few different fully transformed looks to generate some sales/ideas. The ZR is much more popular in Europe and there is certainly more accessories available over there.

For instance, I would like to see a ZR-7(s) with the bottom fairing, rear hugger and underseat tray, from Metisse.

I hope they come up with some neat stuff for your bike (and maybe ours!)

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
We've been here before, it's in the accessories page. It is a very cool site. How does that little guy at the top of the page pull those wheelie 180's ?

I can hear that rear hugger and under tray calling me, buy us, buy us. I think the Streetfighter ZR section is new, last time I tryed, It wouldn't open.

Hey, does anyone know for sure, do you have to use those flush directionals with the under tray, or can I re-use my LP mini stalks ? I think I'd rather have them sticking out where they can actually be seen. I'm not even sure if the flush ones are street legal, not that its stopped us before. So much stuff, Twyla, so little time.

Tony

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
I did not, Ethan, thank you. How clean does that look people, I've gotta get that.

WOO HOO:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts