RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I have been accepted into WyoTech and will start next August! I am enrolled in the Motorcycle Technolgy course located in Daytona Beach Florida (= Now it is time to get down to business. I have applied for many scholarships but I have had trouble finding scholarships aimed towards Automotive Technicians or Motorcycle Technicians. If anyone here has any information on where i can find or apple to scholarships geared towards me, please let me know! College is expensive and the more scholarship money I can apply for, the better. I really look forward to seeing what you come up with

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
You mean you don't go to college for free in Taxachusetts? ;)

Don't know about scholarships. I went to college the old fashioned way. Worked my way through and had student loans.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Ohio is no one to fool with when it comes to taxes, Bob Taft taxed everthing he could find when he was gov and left a 14 million dollar defecit and now they are going to tax the rain water that hits your house or building, houses get one fixed rate and commercial buildings are taxed on sq. footage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts