RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got out of Cirque Du Soleil's La Nouba performan in Downtown Disney Wold Orlando, Florida. WOW is all that I can say... Worth ever penny!!!

Has any one had a chance to see both of their shows in Las Vegas, Nevada? Are they just as good as the Florida show?

Philip

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cirque

Before I joined the Navy, I worked for Club Med as a Circus G.O. Yes, that's right, a forum member used to be in the circus. Anyway, for two weeks we had several Cirque performers come to the village at Turqoise in the Turks and Caicos Islands. They performed with us and taught us a bunch of stuff. Probably the most awesome thing I've ever seen is a guy go from a one-armed handstand, down into a position with his body parallel to the floor, still balanced on that one arm, then back into a one-arm handstand. At least I think thats what he did, we were all pretty drunk. Anyways, these people are really amazing. The control they have and the speed, either lightning fast, or really slow so you get a sense of how difficult it really is, is awesome.

Yeah, if you ever get a chance to go to a Cirque performance, GO!, it will blow your mind.

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
I know it's not as good as live, but it comes on TV every once in a while on the "Bravo" channel. My husband and I watch it every chance we get. It's incredible. I'd love to go see a live show sometime! Do they have a website with a schedule?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Go to the website "cirquedusoleil.com" There are two shows in Vegas, Mystere, I think at MGM(couldbewrong) and "O" at the Belagio. Also, LaNouba plays at Walt Disney World in Orlando. The tickets are not cheap, but If you're going to do it, pay for some down front. Not too close, because a lot of the action happens overhead and you don't want to be looking straight up half the time. All the info is on the website.

Just go to any search engine and type in Cirque Du Soleil and youll have your hands full. A good fan website I found was http://lanouba.rocks.it A lot of performers have their own websites and each show has a site or two dedicated to it. But again, all the official stuff is at the site above.:cool:
-Sam

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have tickets here in Houston for "Drallion." I can't wait. I tried to get tickets in Vegas for one of the shows last Oct., but they were sold out. The only place in Texas they are touring in is here in Houston. So luckily I got some before they sold out!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm sorry, I should have said in my last post that the only permanent shows, ie. not travelling are the ones I listed. Most of the other 5 or 6 shows have specific dates and locations they make in each country. The shows tour all over the world.

-Sam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts