RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved from an m109 to 1600 MS, the m109 is a "mysterious" bike that just didn't seem to fit my ***, or arms, or anything else really. Good to finally be back on a proper bike.

The previous owner slapped a big ugly chrome radiator cover on the bike that needs to come off. He didn't save the OEM cover, so I have to either find a used OEM cover or go with something else - thinking about a chin fairing. Is the only available option the Low and mean chin fairing, or are there others?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
It is the only one now...there used to be at least one other option. But like most stuff for these bikes...it's been discontinued.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just moved from an m109 to 1600 MS, the m109 is a "mysterious" bike that just didn't seem to fit my ***, or arms, or anything else really. Good to finally be back on a proper bike.

The previous owner slapped a big ugly chrome radiator cover on the bike that needs to come off. He didn't save the OEM cover, so I have to either find a used OEM cover or go with something else - thinking about a chin fairing. Is the only available option the Low and mean chin fairing, or are there others?
There is still another option. I still make a radiator cowling with a billet grille. Contact me at [email protected] or Facebook at davisbikeworks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts