RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO after searching a long time for a nice front fender and hugger that was REAL carbon fiber and not just the look or vinyl under glass, I found these via Italy. A while ago there were some carbon side panels made by a French company, but the price was VERY high at the time. The front fender is an exact copy of the stock fender. It is all one piece and obviously a tad lighter than stock. Came drilled correctly for bolt and brake line retainers (were not included). The hugger looks like a copied Ermax hugger, BUT is real carbon fiber instead of the "carbon look" that Ermax offers. It took a while for them to show up on the doorstep, but worth it in the end. Excuse the DIRT and GRIME, she is getting a full detail soon when I get a break that coincides with no rain and not riding ;).

Almost forgot. Bought them from this company via Ebay International. http://www.street-fighters.it/ They answered my emails in a timely manner and made sure to give me good info. Here are some pics

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
That looks fantastic, bro! I must say, my carbon fiber side panels from Powerbronze are starting to show some fading. With that fading, I notice there are some bubbles in the epoxy coating that are now more noticeable. How are yours holding up? These new pieces look so much better in quality.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks fantastic, bro! I must say, my carbon fiber side panels from Powerbronze are starting to show some fading. With that fading, I notice there are some bubbles in the epoxy coating that are now more noticeable. How are yours holding up? These new pieces look so much better in quality.
The old side pieces are doing ok. I have marks near the bolts that secure them from constant stress. I put some rubber grommets there to help that. These new pieces are very nice. Thick coating on them and the weave seems more professional as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts