RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I stopped to check the itinerary for a ride on my iphone and forgot to zip the pocket closed. Needless to say, 30 miles down the road I went back to my phone only to find that it had departed somewhere over the last 30 miles.
Concerned that my information may be compromised, I called T-Mobile from a pay phone to see if the phone was still working, and was told that it was.
I headed back down the road to see if I could find it. This is what I found.
No worries of a compromise now! Note to self, always make sure the pockets are zipped. :killingme
(I needed to upgrade from the 2G anyway :wink: )

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah, I lost a government issued blackberry the same way, I got lucky though and when I found it 24 housr later in the gutter it just needed a new battery...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
My buddy just lost his iphone today too, his wasnt as lucky as just falling out of his pocket, his was stupidity by riding an unkown road way to fast and lost it in a corner. he is extremely lucky that he found the only field (instead of the woods) on the road and just has bad rash, but nothing broken except his pride.

·
Registered
357 Posts
OUCH! Man, even when we need an upgrade it's always nicer to do it with out that much pain.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
usually I just chance getting lost rather than stop and get stuff out of my pockets, lol..... Hey I always forget to zip up my jacket pockets, I had to get a co-pilot to do it for me. I did loose one ph out of my carpenter pants pocket once though.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
That is the best looking iPhone I've ever seen!!

My droid doesn't fall out of pockets.

Just sayin'.

lol

:D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks like that iPhone

*takes off sunglasses*

Dropped its last call...

·
Registered
670 Posts
I would demand a refund on that so called "protective" cover!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.