RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought some of you would like to know that the fuel injection works very well at 14,130 ft... and to prove it to you I have pictures from two weekends ago when my girlfriend and I road from Denver to the top of Mt. Evans. All pictures were taken by her. 180 mile day. Bike handled GREAT! But want to add-- after the trip I ended up tightening my back shock two notches from stock because if felt to springy in the corners. We've been riding two up a lot. Stock shock not made for it... even with small people like us on it.

Needless to say.. heres some pics from the ride!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I think if you host them elsewhere (eg imgshack.us) and hotlink to it, it will let you do more than 3 at a time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for sharing, looked like an awesome ride!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Awesome pics!!!! It looks like you and your gf had a great time.

Were the pictures taken with a regular snap shot digital camera or a digital SLR camera? The pictures look really great!

·
Registered
540 Posts
shes a keeper...

both..

i'm also curious how she got such good shots at speed. if shes a photographer, can you have her get on and educate us (or at least me.. ) a bit?

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Those are some scary roads! Nice pics.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The camera is a Kodak easyshare 12mp digital thingy. She just turned it on and started shootin'. I have 170 pics from that day ahah. I tell ya. The weather that day was so nice. it was 60!!! at the top. The road is nice till the last 2 miles. Not gravely but is warped from the 10 ft of snow it usually has on it. I think cars have a harder time. When your at the top you have a 360 degree view of the rocky mountains.. and on a nice clear no smog day you can see denver.

p.s. I will find out what setting it was on.. tho it was probably on auto.

·
Banned
679 Posts
I have pictures from two weekends ago when my girlfriend and I road from Denver to the top of Mt. Evans. All pictures were taken by her.
All pics were taken by her? She must have a really long arm judging by that pic of you and her standing together.

Looks good buddy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts