RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried this once before and didn't get a response, so we'll see if there are more of us out there now.

My husband and I ride a LOT every weekend. We go to Fredericksburg, Houston, Dallas, and all over the place. We'd love to find more people to ride with.

We have a group of friends already that we are able to get together once in a while, but we'd like to enlarge that circle of riding buddies.

If you are interested in short/medium/long rides all over central Texas, e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll try to hook up.

Just so you know, we typically have a wide variety of people who ride with us from sport bike riders to a guy on a Gold Wing. We just like to ride and have a great time, but be safe at the same time!

Give me a holler!

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW! The response has been overwhelming! haha....I guess we have a quiet group of riders here in Texas. Those California people are the more vocal ones it seems! :)

I'll just keep waiting and keep riding in the mean time...

Have a wonderful day everyone! Of course..I'm sure the dreary weather is the reason people aren't writing right now....I'm sure it will pick up (the ever hopeful, Twyla)

·
Silver Member
154 Posts
I swar' I didn't see the post...:)

I'd be interested in hooking up later this spring. Feb & 1st part of March are booked.

I think the races are on this wheekend in College Station. Wish I could make it.

Bowman

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey ZRchic:

I know I'm not a Texan any more, but I noticed in your post that you ride to Fredricksburg. I grew up in Kerrville. Do you ever ride there? If not, go the extra 30 minutes and ride from Kerrville to Ingram and up to Hunt (try both North and South forks when you get to Hunt). Lots of twisties and a beautiful ride along the Guadalupe river. Oh yeah, you gotta stop at the Hunt Store for lunch. Say "howdy" to the folks out there for me.

Later,
Mike (Canyondog)
http://www.canyondogs.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts